The Barcelona Card is valid for between 2 and 5 consecutive days.|
The Barcelona Card includes:
- Complimentary admission to more than 20 museums and attractions, including the Museum of Decorative Arts, Joan Miro Foundation, Egipci Museum, Natural Sciences Museum, Collserola Tower, and Botanical Gardens, many of which offer skip-the-line entrance
- 30% discount on guided walks around the Gothic Quarter or Picasso’s bohemian Barcelona
- Discounted entrance for 26 museums and places of interest, including the temple of the Sagrada Familia, the Camp Nou Experience, the Palace of Music "Palau de la Musica", Perfume Museum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Complimentary waterfront cruise aboard "Las Golondrinas"
- Discounts at selected restaurants, bars, cultural venues, clubs, and shops
- Unlimited use of public transportation in Barcelona, including the metro, city buses, and suburban train network
- Use of the airport train and tram
- A full-color Barcelona guidebook, available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German or Italian, containing information on Barcelona’s main sightseeing areas with city and metro maps
- Information about all of the participating outlets
2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days
The guided walks are available daily. Hours of operation for museums, attractions, and dining establishments may vary depending on the day of the week or the season.
Important booking tip:
- Barcelona Cards are not available for children 3 and younger.
- The guided walks have commentary in English and Spanish/Catalan only.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your voucher(s) and photo ID at the redemption location address printed on your voucher(s). Each voucher will be exchanged for a Barcelona Card (2, 3, 4, or 5 days).
Know Before You Go:
The Barcelona Card is valid for 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days starting from the day selected at booking.
- Cards expire at the end of day; they are not 48-, 72-, 96-, or 120-hour cards.
- The transport pass is valid from the first time you use it and is valid for the same duration as your Barcelona Card.
- Customers arriving at Barcelona Airport may also exchange voucher(s) at the Turisme de Barcelona office at terminals T1 (next to Chapel) and T2B (in front of Arrivals). Offices are open daily from 9 AM–9 PM.
- The Turisme de Barcelona Information Offices are closed on December 25 and January 1.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|