Begin your tour with a quick introduction to Spanish cuisine at the La Tramoia restaurant, where you will enjoy two tapas with a glass of wine or beer. Then explore Las Ramblas, a boulevard famous for its lively street entertainers, and stop off at Irati, a traditional Basque bar. Taste some pintxos - the Basque version of tapas - with a glass ofsidra (cider) ortxacoli (white wine). From here, it is only a few steps to the Christmas market. Stock up on Christmas presents and decorations from the hundreds of market stands. Round off your tour with a stroll through the Gothic Quarter and discover historic gourmet shops dating back to the last century and even more Spanish specialities!|
- Guided tour around Las Ramblas, Feria de Santa Lucia Christmas market, and the Gothic Quarter
- Commentary in English and Spanish
- Five different tapas, two glasses of wine or beer, and one glass of Basque cider or wine
Friday and Saturday
2 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
5 PM; La Tramoia, Rambla de Catalunya
Return time and location:
7:30 PM; Sagardi, calle Argenteria
Commentary is available in English and Spanish. French and German commentary may be arranged if a minimum of six participants request this. Please call at least five days in advance of your tour if you would like to request French or German commentary. Additional drinks and tapas must be paid for separately. Transportation to La Tramoia and from Sagardi is not included.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your voucher(s) to La Tramoia at 5 PM on the day of your tour; the full address appears on your voucher(s). Your guide will be holding a sign with 'Food and Wine Tours' written on it. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|Commentary is available in English and Spanish. If a minimum of six participants request French or German commentary, this may be provided. Please call at least five days in advance of your tour if you would like to request French or German commentary.|