The name Villa La Angostura refers to the narrowness of the Quetrihue Peninsula, where the idyllic mountain village is nestled. Enjoy the tranquillity of this traditional setting on a full-day tour that introduces you to one of Patagonia’s treasures. With a landscape offering a spectrum of colors, resilient flowers, and 2 breathtaking lakes, Villa La Angostura is a favorite outing for anyone visiting the region.|
Please select a private English tour for 1 person, 2+ people, or a Spanish group tour from the drop-down menu.
- Full-day guided tour to Villa La Angostura
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Commentary available in English (private tours) or Spanish (group tours)
Departure time and location:
9 AM; from your hotel
Return time and location:
6 PM; to your hotel
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. To confirm your booking details, please send an email to the service provider within 72 hours of departure. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address from which you submit. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|