Board the City Centre Tour to see:|
Bath AbbeyThe Jane Austen CentreThe Botanical GardensThe Royal CrescentThe Roman BathsSally Lunn's MuseumHolburne MuseumSydney GardensUstinov Studio Theatre
Board the Skyline Tour to see:
The University of BathPrior Park Landscape Gardens
- 24-hour pass for Bath's hop-on, hop-off bus tour, valid on both routes
- Pre-recorded commentary in seven languages
- Individual headsets
Both loops last approx. 45 minutes
Hours of operation:
City Centre Tour: 9:30 AM–5 PM; every 10–30 minutesSkyline Tour: 11 AM–5 PM; every 30–60 minutes
Between April and October, the Skyline Tour operates approx. every 30 minutes. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Pre-recorded commentary is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Japanese. Children age 4 and younger ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|