Take a journey through Beijing's history as your pedicab navigates the mazelike alleyways and streets known ashutongs. Visit the Prince Gong Mansion, an intact 1,000-room residence from the Qing Dynasty and climb the Bell Tower, the city's timekeeper for over six centuries. An outstanding bird's-eye view of Beijing rewards those who make it to the top. But thehutongs are also firmly grounded in the present; be sure to stop and chat with a local Chinese family and to get refreshments at a neighborhood teahouse.|
- Pedicab tour with English-speaking guide
- Admission tickets
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transportation, including pick-up and drop-off service, and associated fees
Departure time and location:
Morning tour: Between 8 AM and 9 AM
Afternoon tour: Between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM
Pick-up at hotel
Return time and location:
Morning tour: Between 11 AM and noon
Afternoon tour: Between 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM
Drop-off at hotel
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without contacting Gray Line Beijing at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation required.You must email or call Gray Line Beijing 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to guarantee service. Please also provide your hotel information at this time. Both the email address and phone number are on your printed voucher(s). Present your voucher(s) to your tour guide upon pick-up from your hotel.