Modern Belfast offers cosy cafés, animated streets, buzzing restaurants, and bars spilling onto the waterfront. Popular attractions include the Botanic Gardens, the City Hall, and the Albert Clock. Wherever you go, the familiar landmark of Belfast Castle overlooks the city from Cave Hill.|
- 24-hour pass for Belfast's hop-on, hop-off tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- Individual headsets
The loop lasts approx. 1 hour
Hours of operation:
10 AM–4:30 PM; every 30 minutes
Tours operate approx. every 15 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Commentary is in English only. Children under the age of 5 ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|