Located east of Milan, Bergamo contains many sights of architectural beauty. Visit the hilltop medieval town of the ‘citta alta’ with its seventeenth century defensive walls, and the modern ‘citta bassa’ with its shopping and residential centres. Bergamo also has a prominent place in music, and a stop at the Donizetti Museum is a must.|
- 24-hour pass for Bergamo's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary available in English, Italian, German, and Spanish
- Individual headsets
The bus loop lasts approximately 1 hour
Hours of operation:
9 AM-6 PM with departures every hour
The vehicles are open-top double decker buses. Customers are advised to come prepared for prevailing weather conditions. Participation is complimentary for children aged 4 and younger.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|