Friedrichstadtpalast is the largest revue theatre in Europe and the Qi Show at Friedrichstadtpalast promises 2½ hours of non-stop entertainment. From jugglers and dancers, to acrobats and trapeze artists, the show stays in constant motion. Set to music ranging from mambo to pop, Qi Show delivers a high energy performance spectacle. With a 220-square metre portable ice rink – the largest in the world - this show has something you’ve never seen before. American illusionist and star of ‘Magic on Ice’ Steven Wheeler makes his European premiere.|
Please note: From November 10, 2009 to February 7, 2010, the show will be adjusted for the holiday season and will have the title 'Winter Dreams.'
- Ticket to a performance of the Qi Show at Friedrichstadtpalast
- Either Category 1 or Category 3 seating
Tues.-Fri.: 7.30 PM (Tues. show at 6.30 PM beginning March 2, 2010)Sat.: 3.30 PM and 7.30 PMSun: 3.30 PM (6 PM beginning February 28, 2010)
2 1/2 hours
The Qi Show is suitable for all visitors; it is not necessary to speak German to enjoy the performance.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your show, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the box office at least 30 minutes before the start of your show. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for theatre tickets.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|