The 48-hour WelcomeCard includes:|
- Unlimited travel on the underground, metro, and tram systems for 48 hours in zone ABC (Berlin and Potsdam) for one adult and up to three accompanying children under the age of 14
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 15 museums, including Deutsche Guggenheim Museum, Anne Frank Center, Mausermuseum and Checkpoint Charlie, Berlinische Galerie
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 19 attractions, including the Sea Life Centre, Botanical Gardens, and the Berlin Zoo
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 33 shows, comedy clubs, and events; and much more!
The cost of travelling to the Tourist Office to redeem voucher(s) for WelcomeCard(s) will not be refunded. The WelcomeCard must be validated at a ticket machine; and is valid for 48 hours in zone ABC (Berlin and Potsdam) from this time. The WelcomeCard includes free travel for one adult and three accompanying children aged 14 and younger; however discounts do not extend to accompanying children. Discounts do not apply to reduced rate tickets or special offers. Conditions may apply to discounted rates. The WelcomeCard does not include travel on tourist or special lines.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s), along with photo identification, at one of the redemption locations listed below:
Southern Wing, Pariser Platz. Open daily: 10 AM-6 PM.Hauptbahnhof
Ground Floor/North Entrance, Europaplatz 1. Open daily: 8 AM-10 PM.Neues Kranzler Eck
City Quartier/Passage, Kurfürstendamm 21. Open Mon.-Sat: 10 AM-8 PM and Sun.:10 AM-6 PM.Airport Berlin Tegel
Lufthansa City Centre Airport Tegel, opposite gate 14. Open Mon.-Fri. 7.30 AM-7 PM and Sat.-Sun. 8 AM-6 PM.Airport Berlin Schönefeld
Tourist-Information Berlin/Brandenburg, Terminal A, ground level. Open Mon.-Sun.: 7 AM-10 PM.Alexa Shopping Centre
Ground floor, Grunerstr 20. Near S+U Bahn Alexanderplatz. Open Mon.-Sat. 10 AM-8PM and Sun. 11 AM-4 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|