Click here for more information on fares.|
Click here a map with points of interest.
The Berlin WelcomeCard is available for 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days for the zones AB (Berlin incl. Tegel Airport) and ABC (Berlin & Potsdam incl. all airports) and includes:
With the Berlin WelcomeCard you enjoy unlimited travel on the bus, underground, metro, and tram systems in zone AB (Berlin including Tegel airport) for one person or in zone ABC (Berlin and Potsdam including all airports) for one adult and up to three accompanying children under the age of 15. The Berlin WelcomeCard needs to be validated at the ticket machine and is valid for the duration of 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days from validation.
Flughafen Schönefeld and Berlin Brandenburg are located in zone C. The AB ticket is not valid for travels from Flughafen Schönefeld or Berlin Brandenburg. It is not possible to use the Berlin Welcome Card AB with an extension ticket for zone C. Children under the age of 6 travel for free on Berlin's public transport.
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 27 Berlin museums, including Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie, Jewish Museum, GDR Museum, Anne Frank Center
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 34 Berlin attractions, including the Berlin Dome, Berlin TV Tower, Charlottenburg and Sanssouci Palace, Berlin HiFlyer, Base Flying Berlin, Berlin Zoo
- Discounts of up to 33% on Berlin sightseeing tours, cruises, guided walking and bike tours
- Discounts of up to 50% on admission to 40 shows, 35 restaurants, and 7 clubs
- Exclusive deal with partner of the month
- New in 2012: Discounts of 25% on main meals or the whole bill in hotel restaurants
- City guide in pocket format with information on all the participating partners and with insider tips - Bilingual (English / German)
- Tour suggestions and important information in English, German, Italian, and Spanish
- City map of Berlin and Potsdam
- Network plan for public transport
Additional inclusions for Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island:
- Complimentary admission to all of the five museums (Alte Nationalgalerie, Altes Museum, Bode Museum, Neues Museum, and the Pergamonmuseum) on Museum Island - a UNESCO World Heritage site - once a day for 3 consecutive days (admission to special exhibitions is not included but a reduced price will be granted)
- Museum Island plan in English, German, Italian, French, and Spanish
The cost of traveling to the Tourist Office to redeem voucher(s) for Berlin WelcomeCard(s) will not be refunded. The Berlin WelcomeCard does not include travel on tourist or special lines. Children under the age of 6 travel for free on Berlin's public transport. Only the Berlin WelcomeCard zone ABC includes free travel for one adult and three accompanying children up to age 14; however discounts do not extend to accompanying children. Discounts do not apply to reduced rate tickets or special offers. Conditions may apply to discounted rates. It is recommended to book a time slot for the Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum at the Berlin Tourist Information Centers when you redeem your voucher.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s), along with photo identification, at one of the redemption locations listed below:
Southern Wing, Pariser Platz. Open daily: 10 AM-6 PM (extended opening hours April - October). Hauptbahnhof/Central Station
Ground Floor/Europaplatz Entrance. Open daily: 8 AM-10 PM.Neues Kranzler Eck
City Quartier/Passage near zoo, Kurfürstendamm 22. Open Mon-Sat: 10 AM-8 PM; Sun: 10 AM-6 PM (extended opening hours April - October).Airport Berlin Schönefeld (SXF)
Tourist-Information Berlin/Brandenburg, Terminal A, ground level. Open Mon-Sun: 7 AM-10 PM.Airport Berlin Tegel (TXL)
Berlin Tourist Info TXL, Terminal A, desk 1. Open daily 8 AM-9 PM
Flughafen Airport Berlin Tegel, Rewe Touristik, inner circle, opposite Gate 2. Open daily: 7:30 AM-7 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Although the voucher may be redeemed at more than one location you can exchange your voucher only once at the location of your choice. One voucher per person corresponds to one Berlin WelcomeCard per person.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.