Combining modern exhibition features, original models, and lavishly reconstructed historic facsimiles, The Story of Berlin depicts different periods of the city's history over 20 themed rooms. The museum also offers a guided tour through an original Cold War nuclear bunker situated underneath the Kurfürstendamm Shopping Centre.|
- Admission to The Story of Berlin
- Guided tour through the underground nuclear bunker
- Exhibition notes in English and German
- Handouts available in 14 languages
Please allow approx. 2 hours
Hours of operation:
10 AM8 PM (last admission at 6 PM)
Notes on the exhibition are presented in English and German. Handouts with exhibition notes are available in French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, Hebrew, Chinese and Japanese. The Story of Berlin Museum is closed on Dec. 24. Children younger than 6 years are admitted for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day you wish to visit The Story of Berlin, please present your voucher(s) at the museum's cloakroom. Voucher(s) will be exchanged for admission tickets.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|