Kids ages 5 to 11 can get in the water with dolphins for a 15-minute play session as they learn about the role these amazing creatures have in the ocean environment. After the dolphin session, there’s time to feed critters in the lagoon, including turtles and colorful tropical fish.|
- 15 minutes of dolphin interactive time in the water
- 10 minutes of sea turtle and fish interactive time
- Food for the fish and turtles
- Bermuda Maritime Museum entrance fee
- Clicks & Whistles handout
- Lifetime subscription to Splash Flash e-newsletter
Hours of operation:
8:30 AM4:30 PM
All participants should be comfortable in the water. Minimum participant age is 5 years. For the safety of participants and the dolphins, the programs are structured by professional marine trainers who direct both dolphins and participants in the session.
Reservation confirmation is required. You will not be assigned a time or guaranteed a place in this program without calling in advance of your arrival in Bermuda. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Swimsuits and towels are required and water shoes are recommended. Wetsuits are provided between November and April at no additional cost.
Participants with reservations are not required to pay admission to the Maritime Museum. Non-participants are responsible for the cash entrance fee to the Maritime Museum. Cameras are not allowed in the programs; the staff will take staged and candid photos throughout the program for sale at the end of the program.
All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You will not be assigned a time or guaranteed a place in this program without contacting Dolphin Quest Bermuda in advance of your arrival in Bermuda. The phone number and e-mail address will be on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your reservation, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Present your voucher(s) upon request when you check in.
|Terms and conditions|
|All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|