Begin your tour passing the sandstone buildings of the iconic GPO Hotel and Macarthur House. See the neoclassical Anzac Memorial and Shrine of Remembrance—both dedicated to the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. Continue to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary set on 50 acres (20 hectares) of riverside land, and home to numerous koalas.|
Wander the grounds here where you can also fee kangaroos and emus as well as witness other wildlife, including Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, reptiles, and more. You may also have your picture taken and “cuddle” a koala (own expense). On the way back, finish your tour with a spectacular view from Mr. Cooth-tha Lookout, just 5 miles (8 km) from the city center.
- Guided tour of Brisbane Highlights
- Admission to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Informative commentary in English
- Transportation in air-conditioned motor coach
3 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
12:45 PM; from the Brisbane Transit Centre
Return time and location:
4:15 PM; to departure point
Children younger than age 3 may participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Gray Line at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to ensure your reservation and to confirm check-in location and time(contact information is provided on your printed voucher). Upon arrival at departure point, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|