Chocolate lovers, you’ve come to the right place. Belgian chocolates are renowned for their richness and quality, and the praline was born here. Watch a chocolate demonstration then try your own hand at making these delicious treats in a workshop offered by a master chocolatier. Best part? You get to eat what you make, or take it home!|
After discovering the secret art of chocolate making, go on a city tour. You’ll visit many of Brussels main highlights including Manneken-Pis and the Comic Strip route, but special attention will also be paid to top chocolate spots along the way. Pass by the Grand'Place, Royal Palaces, Art Nouveau houses, the Antique Area, as well as luxury chocolate shops including Pierre Marcolini, Godiva, and Wittamer, plus Europe’s oldest chocolate shop, Neuhaus, credited with creating the praline (and the cute box to put them in, called the ballotin).
- 45-minute hands-on workshop with a master chocolatier
- Complimentary tastings in the most exclusive chocolate boutiques like Marcolini, Gerbaud, Godiva
- Chocolate making demonstration and sampling; take your own chocolate creations with you
- 3-hour guided walking tour of Brussels
- Commentary in English, Spanish, and French
Approximately 4 hours
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Departure time and location:
9 AM; from Godiva chocolate store, Grand'Place 22
Return time and location:
1 PM; to Godiva chocolate store, Grand'Place 22
Important booking tip:
- Children 5 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the departure location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s).
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|