The Mont des Arts One-Day Pass includes admission to:|
- The Centre for Fine Arts, including a morning concert
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium
- The Musical Instruments Museum
- The BELvue Museum
- The archaeological site of the Palace of Coudenberg
- The Royal Library of Belgium and the Palace of Charles de Lorraine
- ING Cultural Centre
Your pass is valid for one day only; either Saturday or Sunday. The pass is valid from 10 AM to 5 PM. Some museums may close on public holidays. The programme of events and exhibitions will vary. Children under the age of 12 are admitted free of charge.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please bring your voucher(s) to Bozartickets at the Centre for Fine Arts where they will be exchanged for a one-day pass. Voucher(s) can be redeemed at any time during your vacation.