- 24- or 48-hour pass for Brussels hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in eight languages
- Individual headsets
- Complimentary participation for children age 5 years or youger
The loop lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Hours of operation:
10 AM6 PM; approximately every hour
Pre-recorded commentary is in English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Italian.
|After booking your activityŚ3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher.
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24- or 48-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|