Cruise the Great Barrier Reef aboard the Big Cat and spend time exploring Green Islanda coral cay located just off the shore of Cairns. Once on the island, participate in a number of activities including a semi-submarine and glass-bottom boat ride, snorkeling, swimming, and feasting on a tasty Australian buffet lunch. Just before departing the island, the crew will toss fish food overboard and you'll see hungry giant trevally, rainbow-colored parrot fish, bat fish, and yellow-tailed fusilier gather below. Lather on that sunscreenyou're in for a full day in the sun!|
Group rate applies to families of 2 Adults and up to 2 Children 4–14 years old. Any additional children require their own ticket.
- Big Cat cruise to Green Island
- Reef and snorkel presentation en route
- Complimentary tea or coffee en route
- Free time on Green Island
- Australian buffet lunch
- Semi-submarine tour
- Choice of snorkeling gear rental or a glass-bottom boat tour
- Fish feeding display
- Roundtrip transportation to/from select Cairns-area hotels (optional)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available on boat
Approximately 6 hours or 8 hours, depending on chosen departure time.
Departure time and location:
9 AM or 11 AM; from the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns or the lobby of select Cairns-area hotels
Return time and location:
5 PM or 7 PM; to the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns or select Cairns-area hotels
Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises are wheelchair accessible.
Boarding begins at 8:30 AM or 10:30 AM. Children 3 and younger may participate at no additional cost. Transportation service is is available from select Cairns-area hotels only. If your hotel is located outside this area, an additional fee must be paid locally on the day of your tour.
Group rate applies to families of 2 Adults and up to 2 Children 4–14. Any additional children require their own ticket. The tour provider will charge for the price difference for incorrectly booked tickets.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises at least 72 hours before your tour date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Buffet Lunch, and Submarine Tour.
Know Before You Go:
- A fuel levy charge per person is required and payable at check-in
- Boarding starts at 8:30 AM or 10:30 AM
- Transportation service is is available from select Cairns-area hotels only; if your hotel is located outside this area, an additional fee must be paid locally on the day of your tour.
What to Bring:
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|