Get to know the many native birds, crocodiles, and other animals that call the Trinity Inlet home. Cruise through the calm waters of this tidal estuary to discover the fascinating history of the harbor and its diverse ecosystem. Get a closer look at the crocs at the Cairns Crocodile Farm. Learn about these intriguing creatures that have remained virtually unchanged since dinosaurs roamed the earth.|
Please select a morning or afternoon departure when booking.
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Cruise on Trinity Inlet
- Interpretive commentary from trained crew
- Crocodile farm tour
- Motor coach transfers from your hotel
Approximately 3 hours
Departure time and location:
9:30 AM or 1:30 PM; from the Reef Fleet Terminal
Return time and location:
12:30 PM or 4:30 PM; to the Reef Fleet Terminal
Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 3.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises at least 72 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation. Upon arrival at departure location, present your ID and voucher(s) in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|