Take a stroll through 6,000 years of history when you visit the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. Among the 120,000 treasures, the star attraction is the tomb of Tutankhamun and the legendary gold mask placed over the pharaoh's mummy.
Bazaar of Khan el-Khalili:
Follow your guide down the narrow passageways and alleys in the 600-year-old bazaar. Listen to the vendors calling out from behind their stalls and take in the aroma of spices and sheeshas mingling with the sound of North African music. If you're tempted to buy, remember to bargain hard!
- Private tour to the Antiquities Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- English-speaking guide
- Admission to the Antiquities Museum
- Admission to the King Tutankhamun exhibit
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned private car or minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure time and location:
According to personal preference; the lobby of your hotel
Tours operate with a minimum of two participants. Tour departure time is according to personal preference; please arrange this directly with Elegant Voyage. Elegant Voyage can provide French or Spanish-speaking guides subject to availability. Please call as far ahead as possible to arrange this. The customer service number will appear on your printed voucher. Admission to the Mummies' Room at the Antiquities Museum and gratuities are not included in the listed price. The order in which you visit the attractions may vary.
|After booking your tour, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Elegant Voyage at least 24 hours in advance of the day you wish to take the tour to arrange your pick-up location and time; the customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for hotels in Cairo only. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide upon hotel pick-up.