Essential oils, jewellery, spices, and leather fill the shops lining the medieval alleys of Khan el-Khalili bazaar. Accompanied by your private guide, enjoy browsing the stalls and haggling for a good price. Head to the Citadel to watch the hypnotic performance of the Whirling Dervishes, before enjoying a traditional Egyptian meal. After dinner, your guide will take you to a localKhawa, or café, for Turkish coffee.|
- Private evening tour of Cairo
- Tour of Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Whirling Dervishes show
- Egyptian dinner
- Turkish coffee
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned private car or minivan
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Mon., Wed., and Sat.
Departure time and location:
6 PM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
11 PM; your hotel
Tours operate with a minimum of two participants. Beverages other than Turkish coffee are not included in the listed price. Elegant Voyage can provide French or Spanish-speaking guides subject to availability. Please call ahead to arrange this; the customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). The order in which you visit the attractions may vary.
|After booking your tour, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Elegant Voyage at least 24 hours in advance of the day you wish to take the tour to arrange your pick-up location and time; the customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for hotels in Cairo only. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide upon hotel pick-up.