- Belly-dancing show
- Set menu of Egyptian specialities
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned private car or minivan
- English-speaking representative
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure time and location:
10 PM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
2 AM; your hotel
Tours operate with a minimum of two participants. The Dinner and Belly Dancing show will not be performed during Ramadan. Beverages and gratuities are not included in the listed price. The dinner and belly dancing show take place in a 5-star Cairo hotel restaurant. Elegant Voyage can provide French or Spanish-speaking representatives subject to availability. Please call as far ahead as possible to arrange this. The customer service number will appear on your voucher(s).
|After booking your activity, simply follow 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Elegant Voyage at least 24 hours in advance of the day you wish to take the tour to arrange your pick-up location and time; the customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for hotels in Cairo only. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide upon hotel pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Tours operate with a minimum of two participants. The Dinner and Belly Dancing show will not be performed during Ramadan.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.