Motor out the a beautiful bay in Puerto Morelospart of the second largest reef barrier in the world and a national parkfor a day of sun and snorkeling. Your first guided session takes place in the morning and includes a visit to a shallow part of the reef and a deeper section. Swim among the colorful sea creatures for 40 minutes before heading to a private beach club. Recoup your energy with a buffet lunch plus time to relax or play beach volleyball.|
As afternoon approaches, your guide takes you back to the water for another 40 minute snorkel session. The light and temperature have changed since your first time in the water, making this a completely different experience! Then its back to the beach club for a snack and even time for a shower before heading back to your hotel.
- Use of snorkel equipment (including a new snorkel tube)
- Visit two different reefs
- Beverages throughout the tour: Soft drinks, beers, rum, tequila
- Buffet lunch: Fish, grilled chicken, pork tacos, salad, beans, rice, bread, tortillas and fruit
- Roundtrip transportation to/from your centrally located Cancun hotel
Departure time and location:
11:10 AM; pick-up from your hotel begins at 10:30 AM
Return time and location:
4:45 PM; drop-off to your hotel concludes at approximately 6 PM
Please follow the rules of the national park: use the lifejacket, use only biodegradable sunscreen, follow the guide on the water, and don’t touch the reef or any of the species. A small national park fee is required and is not included in the cost of the tour.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each tour, you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
After clearing Immigrations and Customs at the Cancún International Airport, you will find a Best Day Travel representative outside the terminal to assist with transportation to your hotel. You will receive a presentation pack with the name and contact details of the Best Day Travel representative and a transfer voucher with the appointed time and place to be for transportation back to the airport on your departure date.
Please note that before you are greeted by a Best Day Travel staff member, you may encounter representatives from other companies. You can easily identify the Best Day Travel staff by uniforms displaying the Best Day Travel logo.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|