Enjoy the crisp air and clear visibility as you head to the summit of Table Mountain (weather permitting). The tour continues through the 'Bo Kaap' also known as the Malay Quarters. You'll pass President Mbeki's official residence and the Houses of Parliament before confinuing to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Considered to be on of the finest examples of restoration, this harbour is still a working commercial harbour with fishing vessels, tugs and barges. Join a 30-minute cruise around the harbour before returning to your hotel or enjoying lunch in the Waterfront (surcharge).|
- A tour of Cape Town, including the Company's Garden Park and the District Six Museum
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- Commentary in English
5 hours (including transfer time)
Return time and location:
Approx. 1 PM; same as the pick-up location
Please ensure that you are at the designated pick-up at the arranged time. Refunds are not available if you miss the tour as a result of being late. Highline Tours are not liable for activities that cannot be completed due to reasons beyond their control. Children younger than 4 years old are not permitted on this excursion.
|After booking your activityŚ3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required: Please contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to confirm your hotel pick-up time and location. The phone number will appear on your printed voucher(s).
Please present voucher(s) to your guide before boarding the bus.