All aboard for a night of partying, Colombian-style. A "chiva" is a large, colorful, open-air bus that features an open bar with a variety of national rum tropical drinks. Travel along the coast and through the happening parts of the city to experience all the fun of a Cartagena night.|
- Transportation from select Bocagrande hotels to start of tour
- Open bar with national rum tropical drinks
- Traditional snacks: Arepa du Huevo and Empanadas (both fried snacks), and Carimanolas (made from yuca)
- Admission to a nightclub following the chiva tour
Departure time and location:
8 PM; from Capilla del Mar Hotel (pick-up from select Bocagrande hotels is determined at time of confirmation)
Return time and location:
11 PM; guests either then continue at the nightclub or return to hotels on their own
This tour is unavailable for minors under age 18.
Pricing is per passenger based on a two-person minimum. Single riders will have to pay a supplement directly Gray Line Colombia upon arrival.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Gray Line Columbia at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation and arrange pick-up time and location. Upon pick-up, present your voucher(s) and ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Pricing is per passenger based on a two-person minimum. Single riders will have to pay a supplement directly Gray Line Colombia upon arrival.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.