Learn about all creatures great and small at the South Carolina Aquarium. The aquarium's Great Ocean Tank features the tallest aquarium window in North America and holds more than 350,000 gallons (1,324,894 liters) of water and approximately 400 sea creatures. Educational programs, including two dive shows, are offered throughout the day. Other highlights include:|
- The Riverside Terrace with views of the Yorktown Aircraft Carrier and the Ravenel Bridge
- The Great Hall depicting South Carolina's coastline and waterways
- Two open aviaries featuring free-flying birds
- Diversity, an area with more than 6,000 animals, such as snakes, turtles, frogs, river otters, sharks, birds, rays, and fish
- Admission to the South Carolina Aquarium
Hours of operation:
April 1-Aug. 15:
Mon.-Sat. 9 AM-6 PM; last admission at 5 PM.
Sun. noon-6 PM; last admission at 5 PM
Aug. 16-March 31:
Mon.-Sat. 9 AM-5 PM; last admission at 4 PM.
Sun. noon-5PM; last admission at 4 PM
South Carolina Aquarium, 100 Aquarium Wharf, Charleston
Children younger than age 4 may participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
On the day of your activity, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID upon check-in.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|