As you walk across the Nichols Bridgeway from Millennium Park, experience Pritzker Prize-winning architect Renzo Piano's Modern Wing, home to celebrated collections of modern and contemporary art, architecture, design, and photography.
- Masterpieces by Hopper, Monet, Rembrandt, and Seurat
- Celebrated collections
- Modern wing
- Self-guided tours
- Dining options
Then take a trip back in time as you view iconic works by artists like Hopper, Monet, Rembrandt, and Seurat. Listen to a complimentary gallery talk at noon, or take a self-guided audio tour. Casual and fine-dining options are available.
- Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gallery talk
- Audio-guide commentary in English and Spanish
Hours of operation:
- FridayWednesday: 10:30 AM–5 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM–8 PM
- Children 13 and younger can take part in this Activity at no additional cost.
- This Activity is wheelchair accessible.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your Activity.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|