Six Flags Great America|
An adrenaline rush awaits you at Six Flags Great America’s impressive collection of roller-coasters! Live shows, kids' play areas, and numerous shows and attractions also are available for the less adventurous visitor.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
The 25 exhilarating water slides, huge water playground, massive wave pool, and half-mile- long adventure river are all FREE with your paid admission to Six Flags Great America. New to the Caribbean-themed water paradise in 2006: the Tornado thrill slide, an ultimate storm sending up to four riderswhirling and swirling through a giant 60-foot funnel and into a refreshing splash pool below.
- Admission to Six Flags Great America
- Admission to Hurricane Harbor
- All rides, shows, and attractions
Please allow approx. 6 hours to visit each park
Hours of operation:
Six Flags Great America opens at 10 AM; closing hours vary seasonally
All rides have height restrictions and recommendations posted at the ride. Please read regulations before riding.
Food, beverages, games, and merchandise are not included in the listed rate. Admission to certain attractions, special events, and concerts at either park may require an additional charge. Tubes and other rentals and arcades are not included in the price of a general admission ticket.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Guest Relations ticket window on the day you wish to visit Six Flags Great America.