From Christchurch, drive 45 minutes north through the New Zealand countryside to the Waipara Valley. Well known for its warm, dry climate and rich alluvial soils, this region is ideal for superior wine production. Over 40 vineyards and wineries pepper the landscape of the valley, with pinot noir, Riesling, chardonnay, and sauvignon blanc dominating local plantings. You’ll taste the fine varietals that are carefully crafted at 4 of the best wineries of the valley—Pegasus Bay, Waipara Springs, Torlese Winery, and Mud House.|
- Winery tour and tastings
- Roundtrip transfers from hotel
2 departures daily
Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
Approximately 9 AM or 1:30 PM; from your Christchurch hotel
Return time and location:
Approximately 12:30 PM or 5 PM; to your Christchurch hotel
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Contact Canterbury Leisure Tours at least 24 hours before your trip date to confirm your reservation and to arrange departure time for tour selected. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Upon pick-up, present your voucher and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|