A quick fifteen-minute journey from Christchurch brings you to the rugged terrain and broad bays of Lyttelton Harbour. Set off in a catamaran in search of the frisky Hector’s Dolphin—found only in New Zealand. Their diminutive size and playful nature make these dolphins a favorite among many. As you cruise, keep an eye out for little, blue penguins and other local marine birdlife, including spotted shags and white-fronted terns. You can trust your experienced skipper to point out anything you might miss, as well as to provide commentary on the flora, fauna, and intriguing history of this volcanic harbour.|
- 2-hour cruise
- Onboard commentary
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Information sheet and postcard
- Transportation to/from Lyttelton (available upon request; see redemption instructions)
Departure time and location:
Approx. 1:30 PM; from Norwich Quay (transport available from Christchurch upon request; see redemption instructions)
Return time and location:
Approx. 3:30 PM; to Norwich Quay (transport available to Christchurch upon request; see redemption instructions)
Children younger than age 5 may participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Black Cat Cruises at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation and arrange transportation to and from Christchurch (if desired). Please arrive at departure point at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time. Upon arrival, present your ID and voucher(s) in exchange for service.