As you walk, your guide's comprehensive commentary narrates the history of one of Germany's oldest cities; from the rule of Julius Caesar through to the modern-day.|
- Guided walking tour of Cologne
- Commentary from your guide in either English or German
1 1/2 hours
German-speaking tour: 4:15 PM; English-speaking tour: 4:30 PM
Opposite the entrance to Cologne Cathedral at the entrance to the Domforum building
German-speaking tour: 5:45 PM; English-speaking tour: 6 PM
You must arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Commentary is available in either English or German; the German-speaking tour departs at a different time to the English-speaking tour. Children younger than 7 years participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your scheduled walking tour, please present your voucher(s) to your Cultour and Cityguide representative who will be waiting opposite the entrance to Cologne Cathedral (at the entrance to the Domforum building); the address will appear on your printed voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Please ensure you arrive at the departure location 15 minutes before your tour's scheduled departure time. The German-speaking tour departs at 4:15 PM; the English-speaking tour departs at 4:30 PM.|