Cologne Cathedral, a World Heritage Site, is a fitting departure point for this comprehensive sightseeing tour. After discovering the city's primary attractions, cross to the other side of the River Rhine. From this vantage point, capture unrivalled views across the city. Complete this tour with a visit to the Cologne's City Museum.|
- Sightseeing bus tour of Cologne
- Admission to Cologne City Museum
- Commentary in English and German
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
Approximately 2 hours
10 AM, noon, and 2 PM
From April to November, there is an additional departure at 4 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
Tourist Information Office, opposite the entrance to Cologne Cathedral
Noon, 1 PM, 3 PM
5 PM (April to October only)
You must arrive at the departure location at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Commentary is available in English and German only. Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 6.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the Tourist Information Office; the address will appear on your printed voucher. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide before boarding the bus. Please ensure you arrive at the departure location 30 minutes before your tour's scheduled departure time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|