This group pass is valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours and is valid for either up to three adults or for up to two adults accompanied by up to three children. The Cologne Welcome Card includes:
- Free travel by bus or rail throughout the entire region of the Rhine-Sieg transport network (Verkehrsverbund Rhein-SiegVRS)
- Up to 50% reduction on admission to Cologne's museums and attractions, including Cologne Cathedral's treasury
- Reductions on tickets for theatres, opera, and musicals
- Special rates for coach and bike tours, as well as river cruises
- Special offers at many of Cologne's premier hotel bars as well as the city's pubs and restaurants
- Discounted entry to attractions including Cologne Zoo and Phantasialand
24, 48, or 72 hours
This group pass is valid for either up to three adults or for up to two adults accompanied by up to three children. Children must be younger than 14 years. The Cologne Tourist Board is not responsible for the opening hours and days of individual establishments; not all the activities offered with your pass are available daily. Most museums are closed on Mondays and many restaurants, shops, and museums close during public holidays. Please contact the Cologne Tourist Board if you require further information. Children younger than six years are admitted for free to some participating establishments, for example museums.
|After booking your Cologne Welcome Card—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per group.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival in Cologne, please bring your voucher(s) to the Cologne Tourist Board office; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. You may be required to present photo identification. Opening hours are Mon.-Fri. 9 AM-8 PM and Sat.-Sun. 10 AM-5 PM. The office is closed Dec. 24-26, 31 and Jan. 1 and opening hours may vary during carnival in February.
|Terms and conditions|
|This is a group pass. This pass is valid for either up to three adults or for up to two adults accompanied by up to three children.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.