Begin your half-day tour of Cordoba with a walk from San Martín Square to the city’s historical and cultural center. Visit the Cathedral, the Town Hall, the Oratorio of the Bishop Mercadillo, the Convent of Santa Catherine, the Jesuitic Crypt of the Ancient Noviciado, the National University of Cordoba, the Compania de Jesus traditional Church, and other sites.|
Continue to the neogothic Church of the Padres Capuchinos, the Sarmiento Park, the Museum Caraffa, and the University City. Downtown, stop at the Cordoba Shopping Center, before continuing to the Cerro de las Rosas district and the Chateau Carreras Stadium.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Commentary available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese languages
Approximately 4 hours
Departure time and location:
9:30 AM; from your Cordoba hotel
Check in at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Return time and location:
1:30 PM; to your Cordoba hotel
Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 2. Gratuities are not included and are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers and photo ID with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Turar Argentina at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to ensure your reservation and confirm hotel pick-up location and time; contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|