- Full-day tour of Chichen Itza
- Air-conditioned bus transfers
- Bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- All entrance fees
- Breakfast onboard the bus
- Buffet lunch in Chichen Itza (beverages are not included)
- Purified water and soft drinks on the bus
- All taxes
Departure time and location:
7 AM, from the main ferry dock downtown
Return time and location:
Approx. 9 PM, to the main ferry dock downtown
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
Cost of tour does not include ferry admission; participants will need to pay for ferry tickets separately. Children ages 4 and younger may participate free of charge. Transfers between your hotel and the ferry dock and beverages during lunch are not included. Tour guide gratuities are not included and are at the participantís discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Fiesta Holidays at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your reservation. On the date of your tour, please present your voucher(s) and photo identification to the Fiesta Holidays tour guide. This tour departs at 7 AM; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time to check in.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|