- Admission to Six Flags Over Texas
- All rides, shows, and attractions
Please allow approx. 8 hours to visit the park
Hours of operation:
Six Flags Over Texas opens at 10 AM; closing hours vary seasonally
All rides have height restrictions and recommendations posted at the ride. Please read regulations before riding.
Food, beverages, games, and merchandise are not included in the listed rate.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Will Call ticket window on the day you wish to visit Six Flags Over Texas.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|