Strike a pose. Widely recognized for benefiting well-being, flexibility, and stamina, yoga is a means to help unify the mind and body. During your class at a yoga center, a master instructor will teach you the traditional forms still practiced today . Discover how yoga can help you feel dynamic, supple, and strong. After an invigorating session, sit down to lunch at a traditional Indian restaurant. Both morning (6:30 AM9:30 AM) and afternoon (4 PM6 PM) sessions are available.|
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Yoga session with Pranayaamas (breathing exercises)
Approximately 4 hours (yoga time: 2 hours)
Departure time and location:
10 AM; from the lobby of your Delhi hotel
Return time and location:
6 hours after departure; to the lobby of your Delhi hotel
This tour is suitable only for adults age 18 years and above.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required Please contact Grand India Tours at least 48 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure reservation and arrange pick-up times. Upon pick-up, present your ID and voucher in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|