Nestled in a stunning mountain valley that's only 30 minutes from Denver, Clear Creek features raucous rapids and a rich historythe valley was once a mining destination. Jump into a fully-guided rafting adventure down one of Colorado's most convenient stretches of whitewater.|
Rafters may choose from one of two skill levels:
- Beginner: Family friendly and fun for ages 6 and older, this trip dishes up 11 class III rapidsand plenty of thrills. A quick and convenient option for travelers on a time budget.
- Intermediate: Dropping 1,300 vertical feet in 18 miles, this half-day trip is chock-full of adrenaline-spiking class IV rapids. Rafters should be in good physical condition, and must be over the age of 15. Hold on to your paddles: wild water ahead!
- Guided rafting trip
- Splash jacket
- Life jacket
- Safety instruction
Beginner trip: 1 1/2 hours
Intermediate trip: 2 1/2 hours
Daily, May 1–Sept. 5
Departure and return location:
Trip begins and ends at the offices of AVA's Colorado Rafting , 1319 Miner St., Idaho Springs, Colorado.
Children must weigh at least 50 pounds (23 kg) or be at least 6 years old to participate in the beginner trip. Children must be at least 15 old to participate in the intermediate trip.
Customers must bring footwear that stays securely on their feet and is capable of getting wet. No flip-flops, please.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Reservations are required. You must contact AVA's Colorado Rafting at least 24 hours prior to the start of your trip to confirm your reservation, and to confirm the details of your trip. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour if you do not call to confirm your reservation.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|