Board your boat and trace Djerba's coastline to the Ras Rmel peninsula. Dolphins play alongside the boat during the short cruise. Upon arrival at Ras Rmel, enjoy a lunch on the beach before soaking up the sun. |
- Guided cruise to the Ras Rmel peninsula on a pirate boat
- Lunch on the beach
- Commentary in three languages
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
Approx. 10 hours
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM–8:30 AM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
Approx. 6 PM; the lobby of your hotel
Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available for hotels on Djerba. Your exact pick-up time will vary depending on your hotel location; you must contact Uranus Tourist Services to confirm your departure time. All drinks during lunch will be charged separately. Commentary is available in English, French, and German. Children younger than 2 years participate for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact Uranus Tourist Services at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour date to confirm the pick-up time from your hotel. On the morning of your tour, please wait in the lobby of your hotel and present your voucher(s) to the guide before you depart.
|Terms and conditions|
|Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available for hotels on Djerba. Your exact pick-up time will vary depending on your hotel location.|