In addition to a sumptuous barbeque dinner, live bread-baking, complimentary water pipes and henna tattoos are available. There will also be an opportunity to take your picture with a stunning, live falcon. |
- Four-wheel drive desert safari
- Camel ride
- Barbeque buffet, including Arabic coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, and water pipes
- Live belly-dancing performance and music, oud player, live falcon, and bread-making
- Optional henna tattooing
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Approx. 4 1/2 hours
April–Oct.: approx. 4:30 PM; Nov.–March: approx. 3 PM; depending on your hotel location
The lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
April–Oct.: approx. 9:30 PM; Nov.–March: approx. 7:30 PM; at your hotel
The departure time from your hotel will vary; Net Group will send final confirmation of the scheduled departure time to your hotel. If you do not show up at your agreed pick-up date and time, you will be liable to pay the full listed rates. No alcoholic beverages will be available at the barbeque during any public or religious holidays. This safari involves off-road driving. Pregnant women, guests over the age of 65, and children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this tour.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must call Net Group Customer Service at least 48 hours before the day you wish to take this desert safari to confirm your reservation and pick-up time. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver upon pick-up at your hotel.Important: If you do not show up at your agreed pick-up date and time, you will be liable to pay the full listed rates.