The fjords of Musandam in Oman are renowned for their placid waters, secluded beaches, and isolated outposts. Revel in the area's natural beauty and in warm Middle Eastern hospitality on this dhow cruise. |
You'll be picked up at your hotel and driven along the coastal road to the Oman border. At the port of Khasab, you'll be welcomed aboard a traditional dhow before setting sail to Musandam. After anchoring at Telegraph Island, enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the brilliant azure waters. Savour a lunch of regional specialities before heading back to Dubai, refreshed and reinvigorated.
Departure time and location:
6 AM, from the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
7 PM; your hotel
- Guided tour to Musandam, Oman
- 7-hour dhow cruise
- Lunch of regional specialities
- Entry visa to Oman
- United Arab Emirates exit fee
- Refreshments, including tea, coffee, soft drinks, and water
Only nationals holding passports from the following countries can participate in this excursion: United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Iceland, Lichtenstein, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeland, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
Supplied by: Net Group
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
You must call Net Group Customer Service at least 48 hours before you wish to participate in this tour to reserve a place and schedule your pick-up. The customer service number appears on your printed voucher(s). The departure time from your hotel will vary. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver upon hotel pick-up. Please bring your passport with you on this excursion.