Wind through the Konavle Valley and around the Bay of Kotor before stopping for a tour of Kotor, a town renowned for its merchant navy history. Continue to Perast, and visit the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks church. Return to the stunning Adriatic coast via the picturesque old town of Budva, where you have leisure time to explore the charming old streets and the small port. Your return journey to Dubrovnik is pleasantly shortened by a ferry ride across the bay.|
- Guided full-day tour of Montenegro
- Admission fees
- Ticket for the ferry ride across the bay
- Roundtrip transportation for central Dubrovnik hotels via air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary from your guide in English (Mon & Fri), French (Mon), and German (Fri)
Departure time and location:
Approx. 8 AM; your hotel lobby
Return time and location:
Approx. 8 PM; your hotel lobby
A valid passport is required to participate in this tour. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from selected hotels in central Dubrovnik; please contact Atlas Travel to confirm your hotel pick-up time. Children younger than 4 years may participate for free.
|After booking your touró3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation required. You must call Atlas Travel Agency at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour date to confirm your hotel pick-up time. On the day of your excursion, please meet your guide in your hotel lobby. Please present voucher(s) to your guide before the tour departs.
|Terms and conditions|
|Please ensure you bring a valid passport; it will be required to visit Montenegro. Hotel pick-up is available from hotels in central Dubrovnik only.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.