Highlights of this full day tour to the Natal Battlefields include:|
- A scenic drive via Pietermaritzburg, sugar cane fields, and forest areas to Greytown
- The Natal hinterlands
- The rural areas of the Tugela Ferry and Pomeroy
- Locals in traditional dress
- Fugitives' Drift (the grave site of Lt. Cognhill and Lt. Melville)
- Rourke's Drift Museum
- The battlefields of Isandlwana
- The fertile Nkwaleni Valley
- Roundtrip transportation
- Knowledgeable driver/guide or driver and guide
- All entrance fees
Approx. 11 hours
Wed. and Fri.
Departure time and location:
6:15 AM; from select Umhlanga hotels
6:45 AM; from select Durban hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 5:30 PM; to departure locations
Reservation confirmation is required. Participants must be age 2 or older. At least two people are required for this tour to depart. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Your Africa at least 7 days prior to your tour date to ensure your reservation: contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.