Düsseldorf is celebrated as one of the most pleasant cities in Germany, with picturesque promenades along the banks of the Rhine River and a buzzing cultural scene waiting to be discovered. Don't miss the avant-garde art galleries such as the Kunsthalle Düsseldorf and Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen|
The WelcomeCard is available for 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours and includes:
- Unlimited use of city trains, buses, trains, and the underground system
- Free admission to selected museums, including the Goethe Museum, the Heinrich Heine Institute, the Kunsthalle Düsseldorf, the Theatre Museum, and the Film Museum
- Discounted admission to Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Benrath Palace and Parks Foundation, and the Neanderthal Museum
- Discounts at selected theatres and shows
The Tourist Information Office is closed on Sun.; voucher(s) may only be redeemed Mon.Sat.. Most museums are closed on Mon.. The WelcomeCard is available for 24, 48, or 72 hours. Free use of public transportation is only available for the same duration as your WelcomeCard. Children under the age of 6 are admitted free of charge to museums and travel on public transportation for free.
Supplied by: Düsseldorf Marketing & Tourismus GmbH
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Please bring your voucher(s) with you to the redemption location Mon.-Fri., 9:30 AM-6:30 PM, Sat.: 9:30 AM-2 PM. Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for WelcomeCard(s).Please note: The redemption location is closed on Sunday.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|