At Edinburgh's interactive Scotch Whisky Experience you will be literally taken inside the distillery equipment to see how thewater of life is made. After a session of flavour profiling a whisky will then be specially selected to suit your tastes.|
End your tour at the vault containing the Diageo Claive Vidiz Scotch Whisky Collection; the world’s largest collection of Scotch Whiskies, where you can enjoy a special tutored nosing and tasting of your dram. This stunning array of some of the most rare and exclusive whiskies in the world represents a lifetime’s collection.
- Guided whisky tour
- Whisky tasting
- Souvenir whisky glass
- 2 GBP discount in the gift shop
- Commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Hindi, Swedish, Gaelic, Polish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, and Mandarin
October-April: 10 AM-6:30 PM
May-September: 10 AM-7 PM
Tours depart hourly between 10:15 AM and 5 PM (5:30 PM in summer)
354 Castlehill, The Royal Mile
On a Sunday the bar and shop do not open until 12:30 PM due to Scottish licensing laws. Participation is complimentary for children ages 5 and younger.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the departure location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|