- Self-park, uncovered airport parking at Park 'N Fly near the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from terminal (approximately a 5-minute ride)
- ComplimentaryUSA Today newspaper
- 24-hour staffed parking lot
- Friendly staff to assist with luggage, dead batteries, and other needs
Daily; 24 hours
See a printable map and directions to the parking facility.
From I-95 (north or south):
Take I-595 E toward Port Everglades. At the first light, turn right onto NE 7th Ave. Park 'N Fly will be on your left, next to Hertz.
From the north:
Take US-1 South. Turn left onto Taylor Rd. Turn left onto NE 7th Ave. (at the end of the road). Park 'N Fly will be on your right, just past Hertz.
From the south:
Take US-1 North. Immediately past Griffin Rd./Taylor Rd., follow the signs towards Port Everglades. At the first light, turn right onto NE 7th Avenue. Park 'N Fly is on the left, just past Hertz.
If your trip is extended beyond the number of parking days purchased, you will be charged the posted parking rate plus tax for the additional hours (partial days) or full days at the parking location at the time of exit. Each day purchased is equal to 24 hours starting from the time you park.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
How to park at Park 'N Fly FLL:
Arrival to FLL Park 'N Fly: Reservations are not required. Drive to the Park 'N Fly facility, where you will be directed to a convenient space to park prior to departure. A shuttle driver will assist you with your luggage. A Park 'N Fly shuttle will take you to FLL at the airline curbside of your choice.
Return to FLL Park 'N Fly: Proceed to the Park 'N Fly pick-up point, on the lower level ground transportation area, and ride the next available shuttle back to your parked car. When you pick up your car, you will need to present your printed voucher(s) and parking ticket(s) to the cashier.
Note: If your trip is extended beyond the number of parking days purchased you will be charged the posted parking rate plus tax for the additional hours (partial days) or full days at the parking location at the time of exit. Each day purchased is equal to 24 hours starting from the time you park.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|