Enjoy a guided tour of Heidelberg's main attractions. Stroll through the narrow lanes of the Medieval town centre lined with half-timbered houses and see the precious Renaissance facade of the House of the Knights.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Admission to the castle courtyard and big barrel
- Lunch box
- Live guided commentary available in English and German
5 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
9:30 AM; ETS – Frankfurt
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please contact ETS – Frankfurt at least 48 hours prior to your tour departure to reserve your tour date and time. The customer service number and operation hours will appear on the printed voucher(s). On the day of tour, please present printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the attendant at the ETS – Frankfurt office in exchange for a local tour ticket.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|