The Frankfurt City Card is available as a 1- or 2-day pass either for a single person or for a group of up to 5 people. Each card includes:
- Unlimited use of public transport within Frankfurt city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (general conditions of travel & first-class surcharge apply)
- 20% price reduction on Hop On-Hop Off city tours, daily city walks & weekend theme walks
- 50% price reduction on admission to 28 Frankfurt museums
- 50% price reductions on admission to the Botanical Gardens and Zoological Gardens
- 20% price reduction on river cruises within Frankfurt as well as cruises departing from the city for day trips to other destinations
- 15% price reduction on admission to Frankfurt Opera, Frankfurt Theatre and 25% discount at The English Theatre (excluding premieres and special performances)
- Various discounts at participating restaurants and at participating retail stores
- Information booklet is available in German and English
|How to redeem your voucher:|
On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location.
Where to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s) at the Tourist Information Centre at the Main Train Station in exchange for your Frankfurt City Card. The full address appears on your voucher(s).
Mon – Fri: 8 AM - 9 PM
Sat – Sun & public holidays: 9 AM - 6 PM
The Tourist Information Centre is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day
|Terms and conditions|
|The Frankfurt City Card is valid on the date inscribed and for the 2-day ticket for the following day until the end of operating hours.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the date of the Activity.