Begin your beach cruise with 90 minutes of snorkeling in a shallow reef, and then head to a secluded, private beach for a barbeque lunch including chicken, ribs, peas 'n rice, corn on the cob, and rolls; vegetarian dishes are available with 48-hour advanced notice. After lunch, spend the afternoon playing beach volleyball and other organized games or just relax on the white-sand beaches. Unlimited Bahama Mama rum punch is served throughout the day. There's plenty of time for dancing on the cruise back home.|
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- All snorkel equipment, plus instruction
- Full buffet lunch
- Access to a private beach
- Beach volleyball and other games
- Time for relaxing on the beach
- Unlimited Bahama Mama rum punch, fruit punch, and lemonade throughout the day
Departure time and location:
Oct.-March: 11 AM, from your hotelApril-Sept.: Noon, from your hotel
Return time and location:
Oct.-March: 4 PM, to your hotelApril-Sept.: 5 PM, to your hotel
Reservations are required. Vegetarian dishes are available with 48-hour advanced notice; please call H. Forbes Charter Service to arrange. Roundtrip transportation is available. This cruise operates weather permitting.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Advance reservations are required. Please call H. Forbes Charter Service once you arrive in Freeport to schedule your tour date and pick-up time and location.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|