Enjoy Swiss culture and countryside to the fullest. Head to the hills with a trip to the tiny cheese-making village, Gruyères. Enjoy the mountain air and the sound of cowbells tinkling in the distance. Visit a chocolate factory and a cheese dairy to taste Switzerland's best-known exports and to learn how to prepare a traditional cheese fondue.|
In the afternoon hop aboard the Golden Express train and admire Switzerland's rolling hills and sparkling lake as you descend to Montreux. End your culinary exploration with a wine and grape juice tasting in a wine cellar. Enjoy a typical Swiss sausage accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Guided tour of Gruyèes
- Roundtrip transportation via motorcoach
- Golden Express train tickets
- Guided tour of a chocolate factory and a cheese dairy
- Wine tasting session
- Cheese fondue and sausages
- Commentary in French and English
Approximately 10 hours
Departure time and location:
9 AM; from the Geneva bus station
Return time and location:
7 PM; to the Geneva bus station
Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 4. Commentary is available in French and English only. Lunch is not included in the listed price. Gratuities are not included and are at your discretion.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please bring your voucher(s) to the redemption location on the day of your tour and present your voucher(s) to your guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|