See Geneva's best known sites such as the United Nations building and the Flower Clock on a guided bus tour of the city. Then hop on the tram for a tour of the charming Old Town before you change transport again for a tranquil cruise on Lake Geneva.|
- Guided bus tour of Geneva
- Tour of the Old Town via tram
- Boat cruise on Lake Geneva
- Commentary available in French and English only
Departure time and location:
1:30 PM; Geneva bus terminal
Return time and location:
4:30 PM; same as departure location
Children aged 4 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the redemption location printed on your voucher. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|